F31 – Junction Box Terminal Heads
SMD Fluid Controls’ F31 J-Boxes are made from durable nylon, aluminum, or stainless steel and are easily mounted to our multi-level and continuous level float switches.
SMD now offers a selection of J-Boxes that can be mounted on our multi-point liquid level sensors and our continuous fluid level sensor. A terminal head is typically used for end termination which is common in industrial type liquid level sensors. Inside the head, terminal blocks or circuitry are placed to carry the sensor signal to the control circuit or PLC. The internal terminal blocks or circuitry are protected from the external environment as terminal heads often provide good ingress protection (IP) and temperature protection. Most commonly terminal heads are made from aluminum but can be stainless steel, cast iron, or plastic depending on the application.
• Weather protection
• IP rated wire termination
• External sensor circuitry
• Addition of chemical resistance and protects against harsh environments
|• Protects conductors in threaded rigid conduit
• Acts as pull and splice boxes
• Provide access to conductors for maintenance and future system changes
• Acts as mounting outlets for fixtures or sealing fittings (with appropriate covers)